For professionals, by professionals — systematic sharing of knowledge
Increasingly, up-to-date knowledge is becoming a determining factor in success. One of the key resources of any company is well-trained staff that can make the right decision at the right moment and take full advantage of potential.
With Centurion Systems— Training for Industry, Centurion offers comprehensive advanced training programs. The technical training courses convey expertise and practical knowledge directly from the manufacturer. CSL Covers the entire product and system portfolio in the field of automation and drives. Together with the customer, Centurion determines the company’s individual training needs and then develops an advanced training program tailored to the desired requirements. Additional services guarantee that the knowledge of all CSL partners and their employees is always up-to-date.
Gain practical knowledge direct from the source
The comprehensive training courses from CSL provide you with practical know-how straight from the manufacturer
CSL – Training for Industry
First-hand qualification with training courses from CSL
Whether basic, advanced or specialist knowledge: With CSL training you learn what you need for the job directly from the market leader of industry automation. CSL offers you a comprehensive range of further education measures in the form of courses as well as online training media. They can be adapted flexibly according to the training needs of your company.
With CSL training you profit from competent training courses that teach you about the technologies of CSL Industry. The knowledge you gain will enable you and your employees to make the right decisions with the required confidence where CSL products are concerned. This in turn has a positive effect on your satisfaction and motivation. As the courses make sequential processes and interrelationships transparent, they create the essential foundation for best practice in using and coordinating products and systems. Thus CSL contributes decisively towards increasing the productivity of your plant.
Knowledge as a key success factor
Contemporary knowledge becomes more and more a decisive success factor against the background of the rapid technological progress. Qualified employees are one of the most important resources of any company.
Experience the advantages of CSL
•Optimization potential can be identified and implemented quickly and efficiently. Consequently expensive planning errors can be avoided right from the start.
• The time required for configuring and commissioning can be significantly reduced.
• Customization to new market demands can be implemented faster and more flexibly.
•The production sequence can be optimized and downtimes reduced thanks to selective fault diagnostics and expert fault correction.
• Familiarization times due to changes in technology or personnel can be significantly reduced.
• A training course — with a certificate — ensures compliance with quality standards in the production .
- Training directly from the manufacturer
- Basic and advanced courses on industry automation and drive system products
- Various learning methods such as courses in a training center or web-based training
- Professional trainers, who can explain even complicated issues comprehensibly
- Practical courses with numerous exercise units on specially developed training devices
- High-quality course documents — so you can look up what you have learned at any time
- Training in one of our training centers or directly on site
- Standard training courses as well as training courses tailored to your individual requirements
The right training for everyone —comprehensive and customized courses
With more than 100 different courses, CSL covers the entire range of products and systems in the area of industry automation and drive motion- including special training measures for different industry and plant solutions with components from industry. Moreover the training is adapted perfectly to your needs: together with you, we determine the individual training needs for your company and then work out a further training program specially tailored to your requirements and to your team
From practice to the practical world
When selecting our training personnel, we make sure they have a practice-oriented background and sound experience of their field and teaching methodologies. Only practice-based training with associated exercises makes it possible to apply theoretical knowledge in an experienced way. For this reason, course participants simulate real situations on specially developed training devices.
At a glance: CSL course topics
- Drive Technology
- Industrial Automation Systems
- Building Technologies
- Operator Control and Monitoring
- Process Control Systems
- Motion Control System
- CNC-Automation System
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Safety Engineering — Safety Integrated